MASTER TRCS (Real Time, Steering and Supervision)
The Master TRCS (Real Time, Steering and Supervision) is one of the three Masters of the master ARIA Master of Ecole Centrale de Nantes, Ecole des Mines de Nantes, and Université de Nantes.
The master contains three tracks for it's second Year M2 :
- Real Time Embedded Systems
- Management of complex systems
- Simulation and Supervision
- The Master's TRCS is designed to promote a high-quality educational offer for the european and international students. Students may take the master as a professional terminal degree, or join PhD programmes afterwards.
- The programme of study lasts two academic years denoted by M1 and M2. The first year courses are given English, it also contains French Language course in order that the students can follow the scientific courses in French during the second year.
- The programme of M1 is the same as that of Erasmus Mundus master emaro and of ASI Master.
- To apply for M1 students must hold a first university degree with 180 ECTS, after at least three years of university studies (at the level of bachelor of science).
- Admission in M2 can be accepted for students who are fluent in reading, speaking and writing French and have a university degree with 240 ECTS after at least four years (at the level of M1).